Maple Pumpkin Pie
A rich, decadent, unique take on a favorite. Its aromas, richness, subtle complexity and depth of flavor creates the ultimate holiday or any day experience. Make two because "seconds" are an inevitability.
1. Fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Set an oven rack in the lowest position and heat oven to 350F. Place the pie plate on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, cream, Crown Maple Dark Amber Syrup, cinnamon, ginger, salt and cloves.
4. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the crust and bake until the center is set (60-70 minutes).
5. Let cool to room temperature before serving.