Just as we are committed to superb quality in our processes, maple products, and guest experiences, we have been building a team of individuals who embody commitment and excellence in their work. To apply for employment please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We currently have the following positions open:
Retail Café Staff & Tour Guide
- Able to work more than 8 hours on their feet
- Available to work weekends
- Must be assertive, highly organized, attentive to detail, accurate and efficient
- Superlative interpersonal skills
- Excellence in customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be 18 years or older
- Experience in café/restaurant kitchen
- Experience with POS System
- Tour guide experience
- Provide our guests with an accurate and informative Crown Maple tour and tasting
- Provide world class customer service
- Receive and input food orders
- Handle cash and credit transactions in Micros POS system
- Expertly prepare coffee/espresso beverages (Barista experience preferred)
- Deliver food and beverage orders quickly and efficiently
- Clean and bus tables
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Set up and breakdown of café operations and special events
- Answer incoming phone calls, take orders and give informative responses
- Be respectful to all guests and co-workers
- Arrive to work on time ready to work
- Fulfill all work and schedule commitments
Bottling/ Sugar Room Worker
We seek a highly responsible, energetic, motivated team player for a production worker in our Bottling/Sugar area. The working environment is fast paced and high pressure at times. It also involves heavy lifting, noise and machinery with moving parts. You will be required to wear proper PPE daily. Detailing and assembly experience would be preferred but we are willing to train. Flexibility and a clean driver’s license are required, and a background check and a drug pre-employment screening is required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Other duties as assigned
- Data Entry Experience
- Administrative Experience
- Able to process and package product while using a line production operation.
- Preparing syrup/sugar for processing, setting up bottling machine and labeling machine, running bottling equipment for multiple size bottles, and processing sugar for packaging and labeling.
- Ability proactively put emphasis on fulfilling quality control requirements.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, attentive to detail and quality.
- Punctual, safe, self-motivated, good work ethic and have the ability to be a team player.
- Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and computer skills.
- Able to speak, read and follow instructions in English.
- Able to regularly lift/move heavy objects.
- Able to reach across equipment without need for accommodation.
- Must have reliable transportation and a legal driver’s license.
- Flexibility to cross-train in other departments.
- Must have a willingness to work in other departments as assigned by the Director of Bottling & Shipping.
- Weekends and OT are sometimes required in order to meet production deadlines.