Maple Weekends 2017
Celebrate New York State Maple Weekends at The Crown Maple Estate. We'll be featuring complimentary tastings, maple inspired lunch, tree tapping demonstrations and more!
Maple Weekends are back! On March 18th-19th and March 25th- 26th from 10am-5pm, join us at the Crown Maple Estate for our annual open house. Admission is FREE!
Maple Weekend Cafe Menu:
- Sweet and Smokey Maple Pulled Pork Sliders with Maple Pickles
- Maple & Achiote Marinated Chicken Tacos with Caramelized Pineapple, Red Onion and Cabbage
- Chicken & Waffles Dippers
- Pigs in a Blanket with Crown Maple Mustard
- Hearty Turkey Chili with Crown Maple Cornbread
- Mixed Greens, Dried Cranberries, Walnuts and Cider Poached Apples with Crown Maple Vinaigrette
- Smokey Maple Kettle Potato Chips
- Maple- Sriracha Street Corn
- Malted Maple Milkshakes
- Maple Doodle Whoopie Pies
Take a self- guided tour of our state of the art sugarhouse and learn how to make "quite possibly the purest maple syrup on Earth" right from the crew who produces it. We'll have maple popcorn from Stosh's Kettle Corn and maple cotton candy for the kids and Crown Maple cocktails for mom and dad! Treat yourself to a glass of Maple Vodka Lemonade, Maple Pomegranate Sangria or our Signature Crown Maple Old Fashioned- or get a flight of all 3. We'll be welcoming back Prohibiton Distillery, who will be here sampling & selling his products, as well as visits from Clinton Vineyerds, Millbrook Winery and Angry Orchard!
Enjoy lunch at the Crown Maple Cafe, explore our miles of hiking trails (weather permitting) and roast a marshmallow over our firepit. We'll have complimentary maple tastings, including our new Madagascar Vanilla Infused, Cinnamon Infused and Applewood Smoked maple syrups!